- Radiographic examination of the mind for which a few of the cerebrospinal substance is changed with atmosphere or another gasoline that acts as a contrasting method.
- An X-ray examination of the mind which atmosphere replaces some of the cerebrospinal liquid to behave as a contrast medium
- roentgenography of brain after vertebral fluid was changed by a gas (usually air); creates an encephalogram
- Radiographic study of the brain where some of the cerebrospinal liquid is replaced with environment or any other fuel that acts as a contrasting method.
- An X-ray study of mental performance for which atmosphere replaces some of the cerebrospinal fluid to behave as a contrast method
- roentgenography regarding the mind after vertebral liquid has been changed by a gas (usually oxygen); produces an encephalogram
Sentence for "encephalography"
Hypernym for "encephalography"