- An antiarrhythmic medicine.
- antiarrhythmic drug (trade title Enkaid) accustomed treat lethal arrhythmias but advances the risk of sudden death in stroke patients
- An antiarrhythmic drug.
- antiarrhythmic drug (trade title Enkaid) familiar with treat lethal arrhythmias but advances the threat of unexpected demise in heart attack customers
- An antiarrhythmic medication.
- antiarrhythmic medicine (trade name Enkaid) accustomed treat life-threatening arrhythmias but advances the threat of unexpected death in heart attack patients
- Definition for "encainide"
- Sentence for "encainide"
- Hypernym for "encainide"