- a course under which employees regularly gather shares and will ultimately take close control of business
- an application under which workers on a regular basis gather stocks and may also fundamentally take control for the business
- a program under which employees frequently gather stocks and will in the end take solid control regarding the company
- Definition for "employee stock ownership plan"
- a course under which employees regularly gather shares…
- View More
- Hypernym for "employee stock ownership plan"