- any emotional condition not caused by detectable natural abnormalities of this mind and in which a major disruption of feelings is prevalent
- any emotional condition maybe not caused by noticeable organic abnormalities of this brain and in which a significant disturbance of feelings is predominant
- any psychological condition perhaps not due to detectable natural abnormalities of mind and in which an important disruption of emotions is predominant
- Definition for "emotional disorder"
- any emotional condition not caused by detectable natural…
- View More
- Hyponym for "emotional disorder"
- Hypernym for "emotional disorder"