- somebody who, or anything which embosses
- person who embosses.
- One who or what embosses; one thing employed for producing raised numbers or impressions.
- A person who, or anything which embosses
- a person who embosses.
- one that or whatever embosses; some thing useful for producing raised figures or impressions.
- somebody who, or a thing which embosses
- one that embosses.
- a person who or whatever embosses; something used for producing raised numbers or impressions.
Sentence for "embosser"
- The Duxbury Braille translating software enables…