- Of or pertaining to emancipation or even an emancipator.
- related to emancipation, or tending to effect emancipation.
- Of or with respect to emancipation or even to an emancipator.
- with respect to emancipation, or looking after impact emancipation.
- Pertaining or regarding emancipation; favoring or offering emancipation: as, an emancipatory judgement, law, or decree.
- Pertaining or regarding emancipation; favoring or providing emancipation: because, an emancipatory judgement, law, or decree.
Sentence for "emancipatory"
- 'military humanism' is launching the New,…
Same Context for "emancipatory"