Definition for "elsewhere"
Sentence for "elsewhere"
Quotes for "elsewhere"
- "Inspiring scenes of people taking the…"
Phrases for "elsewhere"
Etymologically Related for "elsewhere"
Urban Dictionary for "elsewhere"
- In or to a different sort of or another place: features home on shore and elsewhere.
- In or at some other place; away.
- to a different place.
- in just about any other location.
- In some various other location; various other places, indefinitely.
- in or even to another spot
- In or even an alternate or any other destination: features home in the shore and elsewhere.
- In or at various other location; away.
- to another destination.
- in every other spot.
- in certain various other place; in other places, indefinitely.
- in or even another place
- a location except that right here; someplace else.
- someplace aside from here; elsewhere.
- In another spot or perhaps in other places; somewhere or any place else: as, these trees are not to be found in other places.
- an additional location or in other places; someplace or elsewhere: as, these woods are not can be found elsewhere.