- Of or pertaining to elocution or even speaking in public; rhetorical
- related to elocution.
- of or regarding elocution
- (used of form of talking) overly adorned
- Of or pertaining to elocution or even to presenting and public speaking; rhetorical
- Pertaining to elocution.
- of or associated with elocution
- (used of design of speaking) overly embellished
- Of or regarding elocution.
- Of or pertaining to elocution.
Sentence for "elocutionary"
- One should hasten to say, however,…
Equivalent for "elocutionary"
Same Context for "elocutionary"