- A yellow crystalline mixture, C14H6O8, that's acquired from tannins and made use of as a hemostatic.
- A polyphenol antioxidant present numerous vegetables and fruits including raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, walnuts, pecans, pomegranates along with other plant meals.
- a white crystalline material, C14H8O9, present bezoar rocks, and gotten because of the oxidation of gallic acid.
- Definition for "ellagic acid"
- A yellow crystalline mixture, C14H6O8, that's acquired from…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "ellagic acid"