- A control area on an airplane that combines the functions of an elevator and an aileron.
- a moveable surface within trailing side of a tailless aircraft (such as the space shuttle) that provides pitch and roll control
- A control surface on an airplane that integrates the functions of an elevator and an aileron.
- a moveable area during the trailing edge of a tailless plane (such as the space shuttle) providing you with pitch and roll control
Sentence for "elevon"
- A special schedule of elevon position…
Phrases for "elevon"