- An examination previously administered to all the students in their final 12 months of major knowledge, today made use of only in a few counties of The united kingdomt and Northern Ireland.
- An examination formerly administered to all the pupils within their last year of primary knowledge, now used only in some counties of England and Northern Ireland.
- Definition for "eleven plus"
- An examination previously administered to all the students…
- View More
- Synonym for "eleven plus"
- Hypernym for "eleven plus"