- A railway that runs on a raised framework to be able to permit passage through of automobiles or pedestrians beneath it.
- a railway that is powered by electrical energy and therefore runs on a track that is raised above the street amount
- A railway that operates on an increasing construction so that you can permit passage through of vehicles or pedestrians beneath it.
- a railway this is certainly running on electrical energy which runs on a track that is raised over the road amount
- one in which the track is raised considerably over the ground, specifically a city railroad above the line of road travel.
- one out of that your track is raised significantly over the floor, specifically a city railroad over the type of street travel.
- Definition for "elevated railway"
- A railway that runs on a raised framework…
- View More
- Hyponym for "elevated railway"
- Hypernym for "elevated railway"