- Serving or tending to elaborate; making with work and small awareness of details.
- offering to elaborate.
- Serving or tending to elaborate; constructing with labor and small awareness of details.
- Serving, tending, or having capacity to elaborate; training with minute focus on completeness and also to details; laboriously taking to a state of completion or brilliance.
- Serving, tending, or having power to elaborate; exercising with small attention to completeness and to details; laboriously taking to circumstances of completion or perfection.
- Definition for "elaborative"
- Sentence for "elaborative"
- This is consistent with laboratory evidence…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "elaborative"