- A pocket billiards (pool) game played with sixteen balls (a cue ball and fifteen object balls) on a pool table with six pockets.
- The billards baseball, more often than not black colored, bearing the number eight.
- a percentage of cocaine or methamphetamine weighing 1/8 of an ounce, or 3.5 grams.
- To pot all your color balls after which the black ball (or eight-ball) without having the adversary potting just a single one.
Definition for "eight-ball"
- A pocket billiards (pool) game played with sixteen…
Sentence for "eight-ball"