- An induced household current formed in the body of a conductor if it is exposed to an occasion differing magnetized area; found in induction heating as well as in some braking and damping systems.
- In electricity, currents caused by alternating, turning, or going magnetic areas in locations in which they're not desired and they are objectionable since they consume energy and produce temperature.
- An induced electric energy circulating completely within scores of material; -- labeled as additionally Foucault current.
- Definition for "eddy current"
- An induced household current formed in the body…
- View More
- Synonym for "eddy current"
- Variant for "eddy current"