- Of or concerning earth, particularly because it impacts living organisms.
- impacted by the earth instead of because of the environment.
- regarding, or determined by, circumstances regarding the soil, specially as it pertains to biological methods
- soil qualities, such as for example water content, pH, texture, and nutrient access, that manipulate the nature and quantity of vegetation in a place
- affected or made by the soil or its items; arising from the earth: as, edaphic structures (see development); edaphic impacts.
Sentence for "edaphic"
- Beyond these edaphic savannas is a…
Etymologically Related for "edaphic"