- A movement advertising unity among Christian churches or denominations.
- A movement advertising globally unity among religions through better cooperation and improved comprehension.
- Ecumenical doctrines and practices, particularly as manifested into the ecumenical motion.
- a movement promoting union between religions (especially between Christian churches)
- (Christianity) the doctrine regarding the ecumenical activity that promotes collaboration and better comprehension among various spiritual denominations: geared towards universal Christian unity
Sentence for "ecumenism"
- Although the term ecumenism is widely…
Hypernym for "ecumenism"
Same Context for "ecumenism"