- A copy; often compared with all the initial, or archetype.
- a duplicate, like in pottery, of an artist's original work. Hence
- a-work sculptured in relief, as a cameo, or in bas-relief (within sense used loosely).
- A copy from a genuine; a kind of something which has previously been around.
- A reproduction or content of a genuine; a duplicate: against prototype.
- especially In architecture, a copy in relief or embossed.
- Definition for "ectype"
- A copy; often compared with all the initial,…
- View More
- Sentence for "ectype"