- An abnormal area or place of an organ or a body part, occurring congenitally or because of damage.
- the illness such that an organ or any other human anatomy component has an abnormal place.
- A morbid displacement of parts, specifically such as for example is congenial.
- In pathology, morbid displacement of components, frequently congenital: as, ectopia regarding the heart or associated with the kidney. Also ectopy.
- irregular position of part or organ (especially during delivery)
Sentence for "ectopia"
- I learned from Doctor Anonymous this…
Hypernym for "ectopia"
Form for "ectopia"
Urban Dictionary for "ectopia"