- Coma and convulsions before, during, or right after childbirth, described as edema, high blood pressure, and proteinuria.
- A complication of pregnancy characterized by convulsions and coma. See preeclampsia.
- A fancied perception of flashes of light, an indication of epilepsy; hence, epilepsy it self; convulsions.
- In pathology, a flashing of light before the eyes; also, fast convulsive movements.
- a toxic condition described as convulsions and perhaps coma during or immediately after maternity
- Definition for "eclampsia"
- Coma and convulsions before, during, or right after…
- View More
- Sentence for "eclampsia"
- Synonym for "eclampsia"
- Phrases for "eclampsia"
- Hypernym for "eclampsia"
- Same Context for "eclampsia"