- Of or resembling an echo.
- Imitative of natural sounds; onomatopoeic: an echoic term.
- Of or related to an echo
- imitative of an audio; onomatopoeic.
- created in imitation of an all natural sound; -- of words. Contrasted to nonechoic.
- Like or feature of an echo.
- (of terms) formed in replica of a normal sound
- want or characteristic of an echo
- related to or created by echoism; onomatopoetic. See herb under echoism.
Sentence for "echoic"
- coccyx: 1615, from Gk. kokkyx "cuckoo"…
Synonym for "echoic"
Equivalent for "echoic"