- A genus of cynaroid Compositæ with a thistle-like routine, remarkable for featuring its one-flowered minds crowded in dense terminal groups resembling the standard flower-head regarding the purchase.
- A genus of Madagascan insectivorous animals, regarding the family Centetidæ, containing the sokinah, E. telfairi.
- genus of Mediterranean and Eurasian herbs: world thistles
- Definition for "echinops"
- A genus of cynaroid Compositæ with a thistle-like…
- View More
- Sentence for "echinops"
- Hypernym for "echinops"