- The branch of theology this is certainly concerned with the nature, constitution, and procedures of a church.
- the analysis of ecclesiastical architecture and ornamentation.
- The part of theology focused on the doctrines, role an such like. of a church.
- The technology or concept of church building and decoration.
- The research associated with chapel as an organized community, and of whatever relates to its outward expression or manifestation.
- The technology of church architecture and design.
- the part of theology worried about the type additionally the constitution and also the features of a church
- Definition for "ecclesiology"
- The branch of theology this is certainly concerned…
- View More
- Sentence for "ecclesiology"
- Hypernym for "ecclesiology"
- Same Context for "ecclesiology"