- To stain black like ebony.
- which will make black, or tarnish black, in imitation of ebony.
- to offer lumber the colour or surface of african american.
- tarnish black colored to really make it appear to be african american
- To stain black, as lumber, with a view toward imitation of natural ebony: because, a bookcase of ebonized timber.
- In order to make black colored or tawny; tinge utilizing the colour of african american: since, to ebonize the fairest skin. Also spelled ebonise.
Verb Forms for "ebonize"
Hypernym for "ebonize"
Form for "ebonize"