- among a sect of heretics, in the first hundreds of years associated with the chapel, whose doctrine ended up being a mixture of Judaism and Christianity. They denied the divinity of Christ, with regards to him as an inspired messenger, and refused most of the New Testament.
- A member of an event of Judaizing Christians which starred in the church around the next century and vanished concerning the fourth century.
- an associate of a group of Jews which (during the very early reputation for the Christian Church) accepted Jesus while the Messiah; they accepted the Gospel According to Matthew but rejected the Epistles of St. Paul and proceeded to check out Jewish legislation and celebrate Jewish breaks; these were later stated heretic because of the Church of Rome
- concerning the heresy of Ebionites.
- of or concerning the Ebionites or their particular faith
Hypernym for "ebionite"
- religious person
- View More