Definition for "easy"
- Capable of becoming achieved or obtained effortlessly; posing…
Sentence for "easy"
Quotes for "easy"
- "There is no easy walk to…"
Synonym for "easy"
Phrases for "easy"
Rhyme for "easy"
Cross Reference for "easy"
Equivalent for "easy"
Same Context for "easy"
Variant for "easy"
Urban Dictionary for "easy"
- Capable of becoming achieved or obtained effortlessly; posing no difficulty: a simple triumph; a simple issue.
- needing or exhibiting little work or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her issues; was not content with easy responses.
- Free from stress, anxiety, trouble, or discomfort: My mind ended up being simple, comprehending that I experienced done my most readily useful.
- Affording convenience or relief; soothing: smooth light that was easy regarding the eyes.
- successful; well-off: simple living; simple circumstances.
- Causing small hardship or distress: a simple punishment; a practice that isn't simple to surrender.
- Socially comfortable: a straightforward, good-natured way.
- calm in mindset; easygoing: a straightforward disposition.
- maybe not rigid or severe; lenient: a simple instructor; easy criteria.
- Readily exploited, imposed on, or tricked: a simple mark; a simple prey.
- perhaps not hurried or required; reasonable: an easy speed; a straightforward circumambulate the block.
- Light; mild: a straightforward tap in the shoulder.
- perhaps not high or abrupt; gradual: an easy climb.
- Economics Less popular and for that reason readily available: products tend to be easier this quarter.
- Economics Plentiful therefore at low interest: effortless cash.
- Promiscuous; loose.
- Comfortable; relaxed.
- needing small ability or work, smooth.
- Consenting easily to sex.
- At ease; free from discomfort, trouble, or constraint.
- without discomfort, distress, toil, exertion, and the like; peaceful.
- free of care, duty, discontent, and so on; maybe not anxious; tranquil.
- clear of constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth
- maybe not causing, or attended with, pain or disquiet, or much effort; affording convenience or remainder.
- Not difficult; needing little work or energy; slight; inconsiderable
- Causing ease; offering freedom from attention or work; decorating comfort; commodious
- maybe not making opposition or showing unwillingness; tractable; producing; complying; ready.
- Moderate; sparing; frugal.
- Not straitened on cash matters; ; -- in opposition to tight.
- less sought after and as a consequence readily obtainable
- informal and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- clear of stress or anxiety
- posing no trouble; calling for small work
- marked by modest steepness
- received with little energy or compromise, often obtained illegally
- affording convenience
- having little influence
- in fortunate conditions financially; reasonably rich
- readily exploited or tricked
- perhaps not hurried or forced
- affording pleasure
- Without haste or agitation: flake out and take it possible for some time.
- With little energy; quickly: success that came also effortless.
- In a restrained or moderate fashion: Go simple on butter.
- with very little difficulty or expense: got off effortless with just a little good.
- In a relaxed or informal fashion
- In a fashion without strictness or harshness.
- Used an intensifier for big magnitudes.
- in a relaxed fashion; or without hardship
- without speed (`slow' may also be utilized informally for `slowly')
- with ease (`easy' may also be used informally for `easily')
- as simple cake Informal effective at being accomplished or through with no difficulty.
- free of wish or from solicitude regarding ways living; affording a competence without toil; comfortable: as, effortless situations; a straightforward lot of money.
- not so difficult; not wearisome; giving or requiring no great labor or energy; providing no great obstacles; perhaps not burdensome: because, a simple task; a simple concern; a simple road.
- Offering no pain, shock, or vexation: since, an easy position; a straightforward carriage; an easy trot.
- Moderate; not pressing or straining; perhaps not exacting; indulgent: as, a ship under effortless sail; a simple master.
- easily yielding; simple enough of persuasion; compliant; maybe not strict: because, a female of effortless virtue.
- perhaps not constrained; maybe not stiff, formal, or harsh; facile; normal: as, effortless manners; a simple address; a simple design of writing.
- Easeful; self-indulgent.
- Light; sparing; frugal.
- Indifferent; of rather low quality.
- In com., not straitened or limited, or difficult to obtain or manage: in opposition to tight: as, the money-market is straightforward (that is, financial loans might quickly procured).
- Synonyms Untroubled, contented, pleased.
- Pliant, complaisant, accommodating.
- Unconstrained, graceful.