- The course or point-on the mariner's compass midway between because of eastern and southeast, or 112°30ʹ eastern of because of north.
- The compass bearing or compass point halfway between east and southeast, especially 112.5°.
- the compass point midway between east and southeast
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the east-southeast.
- In, from, or toward the east-southeast.
- Definition for "east-southeast"
- The course or point-on the mariner's compass midway…
- View More
- Sentence for "east-southeast"
- Phrases for "east-southeast"
- Hypernym for "east-southeast"