- The way or point-on the mariner's compass halfway between due eastern and northeast, or 67°30ʹ eastern of because of north.
- The compass bearing or compass point halfway between east and northeast, specifically 67.5°.
- what lies 221/2° to your north or south of east, or half-way between eastern and northeast or southeast, respectively. See Illust. of Compass.
- the compass point midway between northeast and eastern
- To, toward, of, dealing with, or in the east-northeast.
- In, from, or toward the east-northeast.
- Definition for "east-northeast"
- The way or point-on the mariner's compass halfway…
- View More
- Sentence for "east-northeast"
- Phrases for "east-northeast"
- Hypernym for "east-northeast"