- A person who features heard some one or something and can keep experience to the reality.
- A witness who provides proof of exactly what she or he features heard.
- A witness by way of his ears; one that is hearing and does notice; a hearer.
- person who has the capacity to provide testimony to an undeniable fact from his own hearing.
- A mediate witness; one who testifies from what he has obtained upon the testimony of others.
- Definition for "earwitness"
- A person who features heard some one or…
- View More
- Sentence for "earwitness"
- Synonym for "earwitness"
- Urban Dictionary for "earwitness"