- A Eurasian and north African plant (Conopodium denudatum) having tuberous origins which can be delicious whenever roasted.
- The tuber of this plant.
- some of various other plants, for instance the peanut, like the earthnut.
- some of numerous roots, tubers, or pods that grow underground.
- The esculent tubers of the umbelliferous plants Bunium flexuosum and Carum Bulbocastanum.
- The peanut. See peanut.
- The tuberous cause of Bunium flexuosum and B. Bulbocastanum, typical umbelliferous plants of European countries. See Bunium.
- The groundunt, Arachis hypogæa.
- The tuber of Cyperus rotundus and some various other types of the exact same genus.
- a typical European plant having edible tubers using taste of roasted chestnuts
- edible subterranean fungi associated with genus Tuber
- any one of numerous very prized delicious subterranean fungi regarding the genus Tuber; grow naturally in southwestern Europe
- pod associated with peanut vine containing frequently 2 nuts or seeds; `groundnut' and `monkey nut' are Uk terms
Sentence for "earthnut"
- Thouars; Glycine subterranea L. Chonyi: tendegwa,…
Hypernym for "earthnut"
Etymologically Related for "earthnut"
Variant for "earthnut"