- cash paid as a deposit to exhibit intention to buy or even to reserve a product become bought; specially, cash associated an offer to get property.
- money paid as earnest, to bind a bargain or to ratify and prove a-sale.
- cash compensated as earnest to bind a bargain or ratify and verify a sale. Also known as hand-money.
- money distributed by a buyer to a seller to bind a contract
Definition for "earnest money"
- cash paid as a deposit to exhibit intention…
Synonym for "earnest money"
Hypernym for "earnest money"