- Baseball A measure of a pitcher's performance obtained by dividing the sum total of received works permitted by the total of innings pitched and multiplying by nine.
- a statistic in baseball which equals the sheer number of earned works permitted per nine innings pitched.
- (baseball) a measure of a pitcher's effectiveness; determined as the typical number of obtained works allowed because of the pitcher for virtually any nine innings pitched
- Definition for "earned run average"
- Baseball A measure of a pitcher's performance obtained…
- View More
- Hypernym for "earned run average"
- Etymologically Related for "earned run average"