- Either of a set of ear covers often attached with an adjustable headband and worn to protect the ears particularly against the cold.
- A garment to keep the ears hot.
- A garment or component worn over one ear.
- A sound-deadening glass or a pair of such glasses used on the ear or ears.
- Attributive form of earmuffs.
- either of a couple of ear coverings (usually connected by a headband) which can be worn to help keep the ears warm in cold temperatures
Sentence for "earmuff"
- In Illinois, a three-judge district court…
Hypernym for "earmuff"
Urban Dictionary for "earmuff"