- The rank or name of an earl.
- The area of an earl.
- the position of being an earl
- The territory managed by an earl
- The jurisdiction of an earl; the territorial belongings of an earl.
- The status, name, or self-esteem of an earl.
- The seigniory, jurisdiction, or dignity of an earl.
- the domain managed by an earl or matter or countess
- the self-esteem or ranking or position of an earl or countess
Definition for "earldom"
Sentence for "earldom"
Hypernym for "earldom"
Same Context for "earldom"