- A flap attached to a cap that may be rejected to cover the ears. Also called earlap.
- either of two flaps attached to a cap which cover the ears
- one of two flaps attached with a cap maintain the ears cozy. On some hats the earflaps could be adjusted or linked with the top of the hat, and lowered when required in colder climate.
- The dangling flap of your pet dog's ear.
- 1 of 2 flaps attached to a cap maintain the ears hot
Definition for "earflap"
Sentence for "earflap"
- Newsboy caps and fedoras that don't…
Synonym for "earflap"
Hypernym for "earflap"