- The rehearse of servicing businesses or workers over the Internet.
- The training of in operation online; ecommerce.
- A business that works partially or mostly on the internet, often offering solutions to many other businesses.
- The training of maintaining organizations or staff members online.
- The practice of in operation on the internet; e-commerce.
- a company that works partly or primarily on the internet, generally supplying solutions with other businesses.
Definition for "e-business"
- The rehearse of servicing businesses or workers over…
Sentence for "e-business"
- The e-Revolution and Post-Compulsory Education: Using…