- Impairment of message and verbal understanding, particularly when associated with brain damage.
- lack of or deficiency inside capacity to make use of or realize language as a result of damage or disease regarding the brain
- Difficulty of message which does not amount to actual aphasia.
- an impairment of language (especially speech manufacturing) that is generally considering brain damage
- Impairment of speech and spoken understanding, especially when involving mind injury.
- loss of or deficiency into the power to utilize or understand language as a result of damage or illness associated with the mind
- Difficulty of speech which doesn't add up to real aphasia.
- an impairment of language (especially speech production) which typically because brain harm
Sentence for "dysphasia"
Hypernym for "dysphasia"
Medical Dictionary for "dysphasia"
- one out of several speech disorders…