- Difficulty in expressing ideas in address.
- Impairment associated with the reasoning traits.
- reduced power to show some ideas verbally; usually caused by troubles of thinking (as with feeblemindedness or specific psychoses)
- Difficulty in articulating a few ideas in message.
- disability of this thinking characteristics.
- impaired ability to express some ideas verbally; frequently resulting from troubles of reasoning (as in feeblemindedness or particular psychoses)
Hypernym for "dyslogia"
- speech disorder
- View More