- Relating to or resulting in the deterioration of hereditary characteristics in offspring.
- of or relating to, or causing deterioration or deterioration in offspring
- of or regarding dysgenics.
- regarding or causing deterioration in the offspring produced
- concerning or inducing the deterioration of genetic qualities in offspring.
- of or relating to, or causing degeneration or deterioration in offspring
- of or related to dysgenics.
- pertaining to or causing deterioration inside offspring produced
Sentence for "dysgenic"
Synonym for "dysgenic"
Antonym for "dysgenic"
Same Context for "dysgenic"