- with respect to the development of electrical energy, particularly electric currents, by power; making electricity or electrical currents by technical energy.
- regarding the introduction of electricity, especially electrical currents, by energy; creating electricity or electric currents by technical energy.
- creating power by means of electricity: as, a dynamo-electric device; in addition, made by electric force.
- manufacturing power in the form of electricity: as, a dynamo-electric machine; also, from electric power.
Sentence for "dynamo-electric"
- A dynamo-electric apparatus, in which a…
Cross Reference for "dynamo-electric"
Same Context for "dynamo-electric"