- the ability of an amplifier to replicate unusually strong indicators without distortion.
- the capability of an amplifier to take care of strong indicators (or noisy sounds) without distortion
- the capability of a system to reproduce loud noises without distortion
- The capacity of an amplifier to reproduce abnormally powerful indicators without distortion.
- the power of an amplifier to take care of powerful indicators (or loud noises) free of distortion
- the capacity of something to replicate loud noises without distortion
- Definition for "dynamic headroom"
- the ability of an amplifier to replicate unusually…
- View More
- Hypernym for "dynamic headroom"