- (aeronautics) their state of equilibrium in which centrifugal causes due to a rotating size (e.g., a propeller) usually do not produce force when you look at the shaft and so vibration is paid off
- (aeronautics) the state of balance where centrifugal causes considering a rotating size (age.g., a propeller) cannot create power in the shaft therefore vibration is paid off
- Definition for "dynamic balance"
- (aeronautics) their state of equilibrium in which centrifugal…
- View More
- Hypernym for "dynamic balance"