- wheat with difficult dark-colored kernels high in gluten and employed for loaves of bread and pasta; cultivated particularly in southern Russia, North Africa, and northern main the united states
- grain with tough dark-colored kernels saturated in gluten and utilized for bread and spaghetti; cultivated particularly in south Russia, North Africa, and northern central North America
- Definition for "durum wheat"
- wheat with difficult dark-colored kernels high in gluten…
- View More
- Hypernym for "durum wheat"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "durum wheat"