- A hardy wheat (Triticum turgidum, previously T. durum) utilized chiefly to make spaghetti.
- a difficult variety of wheat, Triticum turgidum or Triticum durum, whose flour is used to make pasta and loaves of bread.
- wheat with tough dark-colored kernels full of gluten and used for breads and pasta; grown especially in south Russia, North Africa, and northern main united states
- A hardy wheat (Triticum turgidum, formerly T. durum) made use of chiefly in making spaghetti.
- a tough selection of grain, Triticum turgidum or Triticum durum, whoever flour is employed in order to make pasta and breads.
- grain with difficult dark-colored kernels saturated in gluten and employed for bread and pasta; cultivated particularly in south Russia, North Africa, and north central the united states
Sentence for "durum"
- North Dakota typically grows nearly three-fourths…
Rhyme for "durum"
Hypernym for "durum"
Same Context for "durum"