- A European oak (Quercus petraea) having hard, elastic timber.
- A species of oak (Quercus sessiliflora, or, based on some, Q. pubescens) so closely allied into typical pine (Q. Robur) as to be reckoned by some botanists just many different it.
- deciduous European pine valued because of its difficult elastic lumber
- A European pine (Quercus petraea) having difficult, flexible lumber.
- A species of pine (Quercus sessiliflora, or, based on some, Q. pubescens) therefore closely allied towards the common oak (Q. Robur) regarding be reckoned by some botanists only many different it.
- deciduous European pine appreciated for its hard elastic wood
Sentence for "durmast"
- Native species have recolonised, and now…
Hypernym for "durmast"