- The date on which a pregnant girl is expected to give delivery.
- The date of payment in economic plans.
- The time by which a novel (or any other item) borrowed from a library must be returned.
- The time where a task is supposed become finished.
- the time by which an obligation needs to be repaid
- The time by which a pregnant woman is anticipated to give beginning.
- The date of payment in economic arrangements.
- The time through which a novel (or other product) lent from a library needs to be came back.
- The time wherein a task is supposed becoming completed.
- the time where an obligation needs to be paid back
Definition for "due date"
- The date on which a pregnant girl is…
Hypernym for "due date"
Medical Dictionary for "due date"
- The estimated calendar date when an…