- how many strokes that define a written letter, as well as the direction, sequence and speed where they have been written
- a subtle reduction of body weight towards middle associated with stroke associated with the page
- a duct, pipe or canal in the torso
- In anatomy, any duct, pipe, pipe, canal, or any other conduit.
- the amount of strokes that define a written letter, while the direction, series and rate which they're written
- a subtle reduced total of fat towards the middle for the swing of letter
- a duct, tube or channel within the body
- In physiology, any duct, tube, pipeline, canal, or other conduit.
Sentence for "ductus"
- The third structure that's important that…
Cross Reference for "ductus"
Same Context for "ductus"
Medical Dictionary for "ductus"