- A board or boardwalk set across wet or muddy surface or floors.
- certainly one of an extended a number of panels laid as a path across wet or muddy floor; ordinarily used in plural.
- a boardwalk set across dirty floor
- A board or boardwalk set across damp or muddy floor or floor.
- One of an extended series of boards set as a path across damp or dirty ground; normally used in plural.
- a boardwalk set across muddy surface
Sentence for "duckboard"
- The old army quartermaster in charge…
Hypernym for "duckboard"
Urban Dictionary for "duckboard"