- A silver coin formerly used in Holland alongside Dutch-speaking territories.
- A silver coin of a few countries of European countries, and of various values.
- The English title associated with ducatone, a silver money (also known as giustina), previously existing within the republic of Venice, and containing nearly 398 grains of good silver, equal to 0.965 of this usa silver buck.
- A silver money previously found in Holland as well as other Dutch-speaking territories.
- A silver coin of several nations of Europe, as well as different values.
- The English title of ducatone, a silver coin (also referred to as giustina), previously existing when you look at the republic of Venice, and containing nearly 398 grains of fine gold, add up to 0.965 regarding the US silver dollar.
Sentence for "ducatoon"
- Besides, a better word for the…
- View More