- hawaii to be questionable.
- State to be questionable.
- their state of being questionable, or predisposed to doubt; doubtfulness.
- doubt; the quality of being difficult to determine, or available to question or matter: as, the dubiousness of problematic.
- uncertainty concerning the truth or factuality or existence of anything
- their state of being not sure of some thing
Sentence for "dubiousness"
- A little more caution and dubiousness…
Hypernym for "dubiousness"
Same Context for "dubiousness"